Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wow, Squaw!



I was reading my new ELLE magazine, when I stumbled over this picture... Woooow, orange is such a fun and vibrant colour, but also an-out-of-my-comfort-zone one. BUT since spring has arrived and the sun always seems to release the dare devil inside me, I gave it a go!


























I actually really like this eye makeup, it makes my blue eyes pop plus it makes me smile everytime I spot myself in a mirror or window, ha!

I used the CATRICE ABSOLUTE EYE COLOUR in 580 CARROTS OF THE CARIBBEAN (this name always makes me giggle) and applied it all over my eyelid and inner corners. I didn't go all the way up the brow bone as in the picture because I wanted a more subtle take on the makeup look.

Next I coated my lashes with the ESSENCE LASH MANIA RELOADED FALSE LASH MASCARA. A friend of mine recommended this mascara and Chloe Morello (Youtuber&Blogger) also loves this mascara.
I have to admit that I've been grabbing this mascara for the last couple of days... I cannot help it, the mascara makes my lashes so long!


For the lips, I chose the BOURJOIS COLOR BOOST in ORANGE PUNCH, a very fun reddish orange! Or you can just go for a nude lip!

Bisous, S.