Wednesday, July 9, 2014


Summer is here which means we can go all out with our makeup. Pastel eyes, bright eyes or a neon winged eyeliner. Summer is all about spicing up the classic looks. Today I show you how I do a quick, simple and fun neon winged eyeliner.




First I applied a eyeprimer (Essence I love stage eyeshadow base) since I have oily eyelids and don't want my wing to crease during the day. Then I used the Catrice Kohl Kajal in 040 White to draw a wing. You can choose how big, thin, long or short your winged eyeliner will be, as long as you make a good base for the neon eyeshadow to stick to. When you've made your wing, you pick your neon eyeshadow of choice (in my case neon yellow); yellow, blue, purple, green, pink, orange,... it doesn't matter! I chose the Flormar Neon Eye Shadow in Yellow and applied it over the white winged eyeliner I just drew. You can pack it on as heavily as you like to create a brighter effect. To create more depth, I blended some bronzer into my crease with a blending brush. At last curl your lashes, apply your favourite mascara and you're good to go! Bam, neon eyeliner!



Other products used //
Essence All About Matt! primer
Garnier BB Cream in Medium
Catrice Allround Concealer
Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Maybelline One by One Mascara in Satin Black
Catrice Made to Stay Highlighter Pen
Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 01 Black Fever
Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in Medium Skin
Catrice Defining Blush in 050 Apropos Apricot
Catrice Made to Stay Smoothing Lip Polish in 030 Strawberry's Secret


Don't forget to show me your neon wings! Let's brighten up the classic makeup looks!

Bisous, S.