Sunday, October 5, 2014


Wait, what? Catrice got a third shelf at Kruidvat?
When I heard that amazing news, I had to go. I didn't need anything new, but the excitement was real. I took my best friend with me and a few 'Oooohs' and 'Aaaahs' later, I left with a few new-ish products... Catrice, you did good! 




A few weeks ago, I blogged about mascara bases, well CATRICE came out with two options: a creamy option (like the ESSENCE one, post here) and one with fibres! The Lash Boost Lash Extension Fibres looked very promising for only €4,59! I cannot wait to compare these two beauties in a battle of the bases...

Sabrina, my bestest chummy who should start a blog since she is a walking know-it-all when it comes to makeup, fashion and jewelry, showed me these Matt Velvet Eyeshadows and once again, she made me buy things. To be honest, she makes me buy like 88% of my makeup... I chose Al Burgundy, a gorgeous dark purple and Jump Up And Brown..., a cool brown/taupe. Oh, these bad boys are crazy pigmented! And when I say crazy, I do mean crazy! Just one soft tap with your brush is enough to make a whole eyelook! New must-haves right here!




Does this mascara look exciting or not? The brush seems easy to handle and one who will grip all the lashes evenly. I even like the sleek and simple packaging!




Matt Velvet Eyeshadow in Al Burgundy // Matt Velvet Eyeshadow in Jump Up And Brown... // Essence Crystal Eyeliner in Rosy Rush // Essence Crystal Eyeliner in Gold Rush


Whenever I go to Kruidvat, I cannot pass ESSENCE. So this happened...

I bought this ESSENCE Lipliner in 13 Transparent for only €0.99 to try out! I haven't yet, but soon I will and I hope it will be amazing to stop my lipstick from bleeding...

And then I saw these... I had been eyeing on them for a while now, but never really knew what to do with them... But then I saw a makeup look in ELLE MAGAZINE and that changed it all... A rose gold and a golden sparkling eyeliner where going home with me (€2.39)! I cannot wait to start playing with these mesmerizing beauties!

What would you like to buy?