Wednesday, November 12, 2014


5 am on a Saturday morning: I am excited to go.
Ready with a little shoppinglist, my new stripped midi-dress from Zara, my new leopard shoes, a classic red lip and my leather jacket.
8 am: We just passed a elder man rollerblading in a string in the middle of Amsterdam. It seemed like nobody noticed this crazy scene.
I am so ready for all the beauty and crazy Amsterdam holds...



Excited like a little girl for her first day of school, I got up at 5 am to get ready for a day of long walks and gorgeous houses. But first on the list to do have: breakfast...


On Rokin we found De Drie Graefjes, a cosy and bright place for everything yummy. I decided to start my day healthy with this amazing yoghurt, muesli and fruit infused breakfast!



Now our bellies where full, I dragged my family to the Leidsestraat to get makeup shopping done, I was in 7th Heaven... Like I literally screamed when I saw Douglass sold some NYX products!
Btw, these W7 palettes are really good dupes for the Urban Decay Naked palettes!



At the Rijksmuseum, looking at the craziness going on at the I AMSTERDAM letters... Pictures are being taken by the second! So we wandered back and enjoyed the gorgeous and calm garden...


At the University...



As we walked in circles and blocks, I crossed many bridges with gorgeous scenery and autumnal vibes... Look at those beautiful trees!


The LOVE-bridge


After our amazing dinner at Il Fiore (must go!), we walked to the Central Station to enjoy our night tour on a boat... Amsterdam is so beautiful and warm, just a happy place to be in! 


And finally after a long fulfulling day, I got many blisters, the things I wanted to buy and a lot of love for the Netherlands. 

11:55 pm: Let's turn the lights off... Goodnight.