Wednesday, November 26, 2014


It has been a while since my last daily makeup routine, so time to update you now!
Since it has been getting colder, my face has been getting more red by the minute.
I know, everything has a certain charm, but come on, as much as I love Christmas movies, I do not wish to turn in Rudolf The Jolly Reindeer...


First on the list, face. I use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to apply my Garnier BB Cream in Medium. The brush is fluffy and dense, which is amazing to apply any base with! I love using BB creams since they have the lightest coverage, just to keep everything as natural as possible! After I applied a thin layer of my BB cream, I like to take some red concealer on my dark circles (they counteract blue) with my ring finger. To clean and brighten everything more, I use my beloved Catrice Re-Touch Light-Reflecting Concealer in 020 Light Beige and blend it out with my Expert Face brush. 


Since I am an oily mess, I have to powder my T-zone to keep things matte. This BB cream doesn't target oily skin, so it is very glowy and healthy looking, but a little too much on the T-zone, if you get what I am saying! To do this I use the Catrice Powder Brush with some Catrice Multi Colour Compact Powder in 010 Rose Beige. A finely milled powder with a hint of pink, to add some extra "coverage" as well! To tackle the ever so blonde eyebrows, I use the Essence Eyebrow Stylist with a light hand to fill in my scar and the ends of my brows. If not, it looks like my eyebrows are doing the whole ombre-thing, haha!


To help my straight lashes to be a little bit more perky, I use the Kruidvat Eyelash Curler. On my wishlist is the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, hint hint mom and dad. To keep my curl in place and to give my eyes some more definition, I apply two coats of the Maybelline One by One Volume Express Mascara in Satin Black. It gives lenght and volume, PLUS it doesn't get clumpy when you want to build the volume up! And for the final step of my daily base, I apply some Essence Eyeshadow in 58 Cappuccino, please! in my inner corners and on my cupid's bow. 


Most of the times I choose to apply or bronzer or a little blush, to get some colour and definition on my face. Than I try to choose a lip colour for the day, the struggle is real when choosing... Again, how much I love my daily dilemma, haha!


What are your daily makeup products? Does your routine change when seasons change?