Wednesday, November 19, 2014


Modest, funny and goofy.
These are the three words that come to mind when I think about Hélène.
She is that person who is so light hearted and goofy among friends, yet very quiet with new people. Can you believe that? 
BUT the main attraction today is why I love her style. She could roll out of bed, grab any piece of clothing around her, put it on and look amazing.
It is magic.



First time I ever say Hélène, she was wearing a long maxi skirt, a black top, an ethnical statement necklace, top bun and sneakers. I was in love. The next time she was wearing jeans, an oversized sweater and a pair of Superga's. But the time that we went to my hairdresser, she came in wearing sneaker flatforms with colourful palmtrees, a white T with some text, black skinny jeans, a grey hoodie and her Chanel Boy. She looked amazing! It seems like a lot to handle if you read the outfit, but believe me, it worked. 

That is why I love Hélène her style so much, she is a freaking chameleon. I don't think there is any style, she could not rock. And it is not so much that she didn't find her style yet, it is more that her style is her personality. She dresses to how she feels, what she loves and if needed "adapt" it to Her.


When we all (Hélène, Sabrina and me) came together, she was really nervous to pose for me. And even yesterday evening when I send her the pictures I wanted to use, she was still sure she messed up. Oh the ignorance, haha! 




I love how she combines classic pieces with more 'rough' pieces. And I for sure love the monochrome that is going on! It is still casual, yet comfy, yet basic, but the finishing touches is what it is all about. Burgundy combat boots, layering of dainty and statement necklaces and a red lip. An oversized coat instead of a fitted one, ripped black skinny jeans because why not, and a gorgeous handbag. 


This is what Hélène is all about; find pieces YOU like, pair whatever YOU feel like pairing and just be YOU. Hélène is the Queen in mixing and matching styles and trends, but always because SHE likes the outfit. Never dress to impress anyone else but you. 

She may look like she didn't put any effort in an outfit, but a little bird told me, that for this shoot it took longer than normal to get dressed. 



Outfit Details //
Skinny Jeans - Zara
T-shirt - H&M
Coat - H&M
Scarf - Zara
Combat Boots - Men@Work
Handbag - Chanel Boy 
Necklaces - IAM / H&M
Bracelet and Ring - Jewelry