Sunday, March 29, 2015



From statement to dainty, I wore it all.
Since the discovery of Jules & Co in Antwerp, the cutest little treasure chest for jewellery, I have been head over heels in love with dainty and elegant.
"The details are not the details. They make the design."
as Charles Eames once said.



Let's start with one of  my favourite, a pair of earrings from Zara. I am obsessed with this design! They are the perfect mix of statement and dainty all in one. I chose this gorgeous turqouise pair, but they also do one in pearls and coral! I already got a lot of compliments on them, well done Zara! Cheers to you!


Now we can get to Jules & Co! Maybe I can do a little blog post about them if you guys like me to?

This little boutique sells Anna + Nina, a jewellery brand that is the perfect balance between dainty, elegant and 'ethnical'. I have had my eye on this necklace for an entire month, before I caved and bought the necklace. I love how it is a perfect base for layering other necklaces. The charms are lightly battered, which gives it that ethnical feel. 


And now, la pièce de résistance; these gorgeous little hoops! If you look closely you can see the little dots. Again gorgeous, subtle and interesting. Keep in mind that these gems are very brittle, so be gentle when closing the hoop! 


These are my favourite pieces at the moment, what are yours?