Saturday, May 2, 2015

So yeah, I got nominated for the Liebster Award by Sinem from IJAD.
It is basically a 'Get To Know Me -Tag', I have to answer the 11 questions Sinem made for me than nominate between 5-11 other new bloggers
with less than 200 followers on Bloglovin
and the nominees have to do the same. Let's answer these!

My social media accounts, be sure to follow me there:
INSTAGRAM - FACEBOOK - BLOGLOVIN

1. What do you like about blogging? 
I love how this is my little place where I can be creative. Talk beauty, fashion, culture,.. I love how blogging is a community and sure, it can be a hard place, but when you keep seeing your blog as a hobby and something fun, I don't think it will ever become a hard world. PLUS I love how I get to meet new people and fellow bloggers!

2. In which movie would you like to play a role?
Call me crazy or 'nerdy' but I would LOVE to star in a Marvel movie. I would make a perfect young 'Black Widow', won't I? AND I can't be the only one who wants to know what happened in Moscow?! 
OR just 'Fast & The Furious', I love me some muscle cars...

3. Which ice cream is your favorite?
I always get 'Speculoos', but once I ate 'Kinder Bueno' and it stole my heart... and diet.

4. Where are you going on holiday this summer and with who?
I am a 'nanny', so I am going on holiday with them to the south of France and I am also going to Gran Canaria with my chummy. Soooooo excited!

5. Do you often shop online and why?
I rarely do, there is some charm in shopping at the store. I love seeing the clothes or whatever I want to buy, I want to be able to fit it and see how it looks on. Since I do have 'bigger breasts', it is just wiser and easier...

6. Did you ever feel guilty to buy something and with what was it?
Guilty... Hmmm, not that I can recall. I had to 'manage' my money since I was 16 years old, so I had to plan and save up for when the big bills came. It sounds like a harsh task, but believe me, as I cursed my parents many times for this, it turned out to be great so far. If I want something, I'll work my ass off to save up for it. No guilt since I worked for it. Just see it as a reward.

7. How often do you go shopping and is it to buy things you need or just shopping?
I go 'shopping' a lot during the week. Uni is very close to all the stores and boutiques, but I don't always buy things, I love window shopping as well! I do am the worst to take along apparently, since I will make you buy things you love, but don't need, oops.

8. Which festivals are you going this year?
I am a total granny when it comes to festivals or partying. So my answer is pretty negative, I prefer to travel...

9. Which trend do you never want to wear?
LEGGINGS ARE NO PANTS.

10. Describe in one sentence how much you love your mom.I love her so much that it hurts. 

11. What is your make-up routine?
I spend too much time on my lashes and for the rest I just want a clean base. Maybe this post here can give you some inspiration! 

I nominate a few new people I met through Instagram:
- Pauline from 'Fairygodmotherr'
- Kiki from 'A Way Of Dreaming'
- Joya from 'Seen By Joya'
- Margot from 'Life On Sneakers'
- Alice from 'Minimalice'
- Lori from 'Buitenshuis'
- Lisa from 'Cestlissa'

The 11 questions:
1. What made you want to start blogging?
2. What is the coolest thing you've got to do because of blogging?
3. Who is your 'favourite' blogger/ inspiration?
4. If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life what would it be?
5. What's your favourite colour of lipstick?
6. What is a 'style' you wish you could wear/ rock?
7. Summer or Winter and why?
8. Who's your celebrity crush, male and female?
9. What's your favourite piece in your closet and why?
10. Backpacking or a luxurious resort?
11. Which is your favourite fantasy world such as 'Harry Potter', 'Star Wars', 'The Hunger Games', 'The Maze Runner', 'Lord of the Rings', etc. and why?

HAVE FUN LADIES!