Monday, April 11, 2016


If you ask me to name a icon, I'll say Frida Kahlo. Strong, but fragile. 
Balancing demons in her life and so much pain. 
This editorial beauty shoot is inspired by her iconic hairstyle
with Spring in mind...


I love how strong she was, yet so very fragile whilst battling her ever aching body and soul. She was unconventional, fresh and curious. Here are some of my favourite quotes of her...


“I used to think I was the strangest person in the world but then I thought there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me, too. Well, I hope that if you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you.”        - Frida Kahlo 


“Nothing is absolute. Everything changes, everything moves, everything revolves, everything flies and goes away.”     - Frida Kahlo


“At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.”     - Frida Kahlo


“Nothing is worth more than laughter. It is strength to laugh and to abandon oneself, to be light.”     - Frida Kahlo



“The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration.”     - Frida Kahlo

Bisous, S.


Model: Tinne Oltmans (instagram: here)
Hair & Photography: Stéphanie Morcel (instagram: here)
Makeup, Styling and Edit: Me (instagram: here)